2022 BMW X7 Configurations and Price
If you are looking for an opulent SUV that will take your daily drives in West Islip to the next level, you have found your match in the 2022 BMW X7. No matter which of the BMW X7 configurations you select, you can expect state-of-the-art technology, ample space for passengers and cargo, sophisticated style, and adrenaline-pumping performance. The BMW X7 price starts at $74,900 for the base model. Let’s take a closer look at the X7 trims and their starting price below, so you know where to begin your search.
2022 BMW X7 Configurations
You will have three different BMW X7 configurations to choose from for the 2022 model year. No matter if you are more interested in our BMW X7 xDrive40i trims, or you prefer the performance boost provided by the ALPINA XB7, you truly cannot go wrong with this well-rounded ride. Below, we have provided the BMW X7 price for each trim:
- BMW X7 xDrive40i: starting price of $74,900 MSRP
- BMW X7 M50i: starting price of $99,800 MSRP
- ALPINA XB7: starting price of $141,300 MSRP
BMW X7 xDrive40i Trims
Each of the BMW X7 xDrive40i trims we have in stock feature a 3.0L BMW TwinPower Turbo i6 engine under the hood. This powertrain generates 335 horsepower and 331 lb-ft of torque. Performance features designed to add excitement to your commutes in Islip include an Active Kidney Grille and Driving Dynamics Control technology with ECO PRO, COMFORT, SPORT and modes. When it comes to standard features, even the base model is packed to the brim with luxurious amenities.
- SensaTec upholstery with 16-way power front sport seats with heating
- HD Radio™, and SiriusXM® with 360L and 1-year All Access subscription
- BMW ConnectedDrive® Services, Apple CarPlay™, WiFi hotspot 3-month trial, and wireless charging
- Two-axle self-leveling air suspension to adjust ride height for loading and entering
- Live Cockpit Professional with two 12.3-inch displays
- BMW Assist eCall™with Emergency Request and Enhanced Automatic Collision Notification
- Active Driving Assistant suite with Daytime Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Warning, Front and Rear Park Distance Control
- BMW Extended Ambient Lighting
BMW X7 M50i Trims
Looking for more power on your %Babylon drives? Consider the M50i trim. It features a race-inspired M Performance 4.4L BMW TwinPower Turbo V8 engine and is new for the 2022 model year. What upgrades can you expect from this new addition to the X7 lineup?
- SensaTec upholstery and Anthracite Alcantara® headliner
- Roll-up rear sunshades
- 22-inch M V-Spoke wheels with performance run-flat tires
- Icon Adaptive LED headlights with Laser Light
BMW ALPINA XB7 Trims
If you are interested in the pinnacle of performance, you will want to check out the ALPINA XB7 trim. Under the hood you will find a 4.4L BMW ALPINA Bi-Turbo V8 engine which is complemented by xDrive technology and intelligent all-wheel drive with ALPINA Calibration. Other standout amenities in this top-tier trim include the following features.
- Exclusive ALPINA interior trim options
- Extended Merino leather upholstery
- Leather dashboard
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Harman Kardon® Surround Sound System
- Automatic 4-zone climate control
- Sport Differential
- Brake Energy Regeneration
See the BMW X7 Configurations Up Close at Habberstad BMW of Bay Shore
Which of the X7 trims have caught your attention? See your favorites in person when you visit our showroom in Bay Shore. We’re just a short drive from Babylon. Contact us today if you have any questions about the BMW X7 configurations we have at our showroom or your financing options.
More from Habberstad BMW of Bay Shore
2023 BMW X7 Configurations & Pricing
If you’re looking for a new luxury SUV that combines sleek style with powerful performance specs, look no further than the BMW X7! BMW’s largest SUV is back for the 2023 model year with a roomy interior cabin, ergonomic seats, a sporty ride, and next-generation technology inside and out. You can choose from two…
What is the 2022 BMW i4 Range & Charging Time?
Fusing luxury, power, and efficiency, the 2022 BMW i4 is a five-passenger, fully-electric vehicle that will propel you through your daily travels. With the 2022 BMW i4 range of 301 miles and a 10%-80% charging time of 31 minutes, the i4 is engineered to carry you the extra mile without frequently interrupting your busy…
How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2022 BMW 3 Series Get?
The new 2022 BMW Series is the ideal balance of sophistication and power. Not only does this upscale sedan feature a muscular engine, but it also offers efficient mpg ratings, so you can embark on your West Islip journeys without having to constantly refuel. Keep reading with Habberstad BMW of Bay Shore to learn more about the 2022 BMW…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 BMW X7 Configurations and Price