2022 BMW X7 Configurations and Price
If you are looking for an opulent SUV that will take your daily drives in West Islip to the next level, you have found your match in the 2022 BMW X7. No matter which of the BMW X7 configurations you select, you can expect state-of-the-art technology, ample space for passengers and cargo, sophisticated style, and adrenaline-pumping performance. The BMW X7 price starts at $74,900 for the base model. Let’s take a closer look at the X7 trims and their starting price below, so you know where to begin your search.
2022 BMW X7 Configurations
You will have three different BMW X7 configurations to choose from for the 2022 model year. No matter if you are more interested in our BMW X7 xDrive40i trims, or you prefer the performance boost provided by the ALPINA XB7, you truly cannot go wrong with this well-rounded ride. Below, we have provided the BMW X7 price for each trim:
- BMW X7 xDrive40i: starting price of $74,900 MSRP
- BMW X7 M50i: starting price of $99,800 MSRP
- ALPINA XB7: starting price of $141,300 MSRP
BMW X7 xDrive40i Trims
Each of the BMW X7 xDrive40i trims we have in stock feature a 3.0L BMW TwinPower Turbo i6 engine under the hood. This powertrain generates 335 horsepower and 331 lb-ft of torque. Performance features designed to add excitement to your commutes in Islip include an Active Kidney Grille and Driving Dynamics Control technology with ECO PRO, COMFORT, SPORT and modes. When it comes to standard features, even the base model is packed to the brim with luxurious amenities.
- SensaTec upholstery with 16-way power front sport seats with heating
- HD Radio™, and SiriusXM® with 360L and 1-year All Access subscription
- BMW ConnectedDrive® Services, Apple CarPlay™, WiFi hotspot 3-month trial, and wireless charging
- Two-axle self-leveling air suspension to adjust ride height for loading and entering
- Live Cockpit Professional with two 12.3-inch displays
- BMW Assist eCall™with Emergency Request and Enhanced Automatic Collision Notification
- Active Driving Assistant suite with Daytime Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Warning, Front and Rear Park Distance Control
- BMW Extended Ambient Lighting
BMW X7 M50i Trims
Looking for more power on your %Babylon drives? Consider the M50i trim. It features a race-inspired M Performance 4.4L BMW TwinPower Turbo V8 engine and is new for the 2022 model year. What upgrades can you expect from this new addition to the X7 lineup?
- SensaTec upholstery and Anthracite Alcantara® headliner
- Roll-up rear sunshades
- 22-inch M V-Spoke wheels with performance run-flat tires
- Icon Adaptive LED headlights with Laser Light
BMW ALPINA XB7 Trims
If you are interested in the pinnacle of performance, you will want to check out the ALPINA XB7 trim. Under the hood you will find a 4.4L BMW ALPINA Bi-Turbo V8 engine which is complemented by xDrive technology and intelligent all-wheel drive with ALPINA Calibration. Other standout amenities in this top-tier trim include the following features.
- Exclusive ALPINA interior trim options
- Extended Merino leather upholstery
- Leather dashboard
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Harman Kardon® Surround Sound System
- Automatic 4-zone climate control
- Sport Differential
- Brake Energy Regeneration
See the BMW X7 Configurations Up Close at Habberstad BMW of Bay Shore
Which of the X7 trims have caught your attention? See your favorites in person when you visit our showroom in Bay Shore. We’re just a short drive from Babylon. Contact us today if you have any questions about the BMW X7 configurations we have at our showroom or your financing options.
More from Habberstad BMW of Bay Shore
The all-new 2022 BMW X5 is the ideal balance of sophistication and power. While the X5 may be most notable for its luxurious interior and eye-catching exterior design, this midsize Sports Activity Vehicle is also very fuel efficient. The BMW X5 gas mileage can reach up to 21 mpg in the city and 26…
Are you in the market for a new BMW vehicle? If so, you can expect a luxurious automobile that delivers an athletic performance. Not only are models in the BMW lineup high-end and exciting to drive, but they’re also fuel-efficient. The 2022 BMW X3 is one of these efficient BMW vehicles, with fuel economy…
For the 2022 model year, there are four BMW X3 configurations, each model its own unique performance capabilities and interior luxuries. If you’re unsure of which X3 configuration is best for your West Islip, read this guide by the experts at Habberstad BMW of Bay Shore as we delve into the BMW X3 prices and features. Then, visit our…